Our company has experience organizing trips for different interests, ages and requirements, With that experience we offer a high quality standard of service.
Our company already has experience satisfying our customers, while sharing culture, adventure and relaxation in all the wonders that Peru holds.
As part of our experience in the industry we know how to guide the groups or individual tours around Peru and Bolivia, that is why the company is formed for the purpose of satisfying the needs of travelers who want new experiences.
WE ARE A SUSTAINABLE TOURISM COMPANY
At the same time of providing relaxation travel and culture the company maintains respect for the people, their customs, culture and education environment providing care for the nature to the people and of the sights to be visited and those who benefit with our visit as a fundamental principle.
EASY, FLEXIVILITY AND FREEDOM TO TRAVEL
Our company offers facilities for travelers, flexibility and the freedom that you want, that is the reason we have created a variety of tours and places which can be combined for a reasonable price.
RESPONSIBLE TOURISM AS A PRIORITY
In our company we help to preserve the environment by educating people from distant places and places where our groups make their views as well as assisting in the inorganic waste collection in some communities to care for their natural environment, in different views or walks we try not to damage the ecology using natural materials that do not pollute the place to visit, and the use of water from places with no chemicals to maintain the natural purity of it, we make camp fires of respect for the flora of the areas , and other activities that go against the wildlife and natural areas to visit.
THE VALUE OF YOUR MONEY HELP TO IMPROVE POOR COMMUNITIES
Our company employs local people and help them improve their quality of life in different activities:
- Our Adventure Department manage a staff is local people from remote villages in Peru and Bolivia being paid according to Peruvian law.
- We know the requirements and laws that protect our workers.
- The use of local transport and accommodations in benefit of the place to visit.
THE TRIP IS NOT ENJOY ONLY, IS RESPONSIBILITY
When we satisfy your need to know and have a new experience is good to know the following:
- All tourists wishing to visit any country in South America have to read about the country, culture, customs, and others to be prepared and be on the lookout for other cultures than their own.
- Learn some Spanish words is always necessary to communicate, but not obligatory.
- You can purchase any product as Peruvian foods that are natural and good food do not matter when you purchase any product helps the local economy.
- Note that you must pay a fair price for any product you purchase or use if in case the price is very expensive can negotiate for a lower price.
- Ask permission before taking a photograph local people.
- Respect the traditions, customs, and sacred places (churches).
- Remember that the lifestyle and the weather is different from your country.